Wednesday 19 November 2008

Battle of Epic Proportions Part 2 Teaser: PRIMATECH vs. PINEHEARST.

Argh!!! Kinda rushed but I'll go crazy if I don't blog about the awesomeness that is HEROES. I mean - you have Arthur, Sylar, Elle, Knox, Tracy and Flint battling it out with Angela, Claire, Peter, Nathan, Parkman and Daphne.

Gee wiz. How can this season suck at the ratings game in the US of A anyhoo? Oh, Right. Gossip Girl. 90210. Lost. House. Chuck. And well, all three CSI's. Hmm. Still, I think Heroes has gotten its spark back after that train wreck of a second season -- although, I do hope it won't go pass the fourth season. The magic will be gone by that.

The battle will resume with the in-depth study of both parties and who I think would win after...I dunno, when I have the time. Lol. Later nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment